Maintenance Packages for VisiTrac/Basic Version 9.2
Maintenance packages that are available for V9.2 are found below with the most recent maintenance package listed first. Download the Maintenance package you select by clicking on the "Download Maintenance Package x" hyperlink.
V920 Download Maintenance Package 1
MVS Modules Assembly Date: 08/22/2013 ( 22 August 2013 )
Desktop EXE Version is 9.2.1
This maintenance package addresses the following issues and/or updates:
- Improvements to selecting jobs for the Job Hospital and correcting errors in calculating the Time To Fix time
- Fix various loops in the REPORTS job to build the download file
- Correct errors and improve performance of the CA7 schedule loader
- Correct loop in REPORTS job that sometimes occurs when processing CONTROL-M schedules
- Fix desktop abend seen when shutting down RTM on a Windows 7 desktop
- Correct date format produced by RptExtract utility on desktop
- Improve RTM Activation speed
- Add and enhance RTM Connection proxy support (also requires RTM V920 updates to activate)
- Enhance STATUS variable value on the PROCESSEND RTM Alert
- Improve performance and selection of redundant links made invisible in the flowchart
The download package is a self-extracting zip archive. It contains a README file with detailed instructions on installation. To access the README file:
- Download the Maintenance Package by clicking Package 1 above or below.
Execute the download VisiTrac-V920-MP1.EXE file which will:
a. Add a Windows folder as "C:\VisiTrac920MP1"
b. Extract the files to this new folder
c. Call NotePad to display the contents of the ReadMe file enclosed which provides additional information on installation.
- Review the README file for detail installation instructions.